About B.E. Aeronautical Engineering
The Department of Aeronautical Engineering impart the students of Aeronautical Engineering, both the basic and advanced topics in all areas of Aeronautical Engineering like Applied Mechanics, Aero Engineering Thermodynamics, Elements of Aeronautics, Aerodynamics , Aircraft Systems and Instrumentations, Aircraft Structures, Flight Dynamics, Propulsion, Heat Transfer , Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Rockets and Missiles. The students are given thorough training in various laboratories so as to provide them sufficient hands on experience
Career training in aeronautical engineering can get you your dream job in a prestigious organization. The department has well equipped laboratories such as Aerodynamics lab (with a modern wind tunnel), Aircraft structures lab, Propulsion lab and Modeling & Simulation lab to name a few.
- Aerodynamic Lab
- Foundry & Forging
- Machine Shop
- Mechanical Measurement & Metrology
- Modeling & Analysis Lab
- Propulsion Lab
- Simulation Lab
- Structures Lab
Field of Study
If you have a love for aircrafts and the designs behind them, explore this course. It includes study in the areas of Aerodynamics, Structures, Propulsion, Aircraft Performance, Stability and Control, Avionics, Flight Vehicle Design, Aircraft Systems & Flight testing. The students get hands on experience through lab experiments in addition to the other engineering disciplines.
The course covers, Aerodynamics, Aerospace Propulsion, Aerospace Structure, Aircraft Design, Aircraft maintenance, Air transportation, Avionics, and Project work.
- Domestic Airlines such as Air India, Indian Airlines, Kingfisher, Jet Airways etc.
- Foreign Airlines such as British Airways, KLM Quantas, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines etc.
- Multi-national and National IT Companies Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM, Sapient Cognigent, Tech Mahindra, L&T Infotech, HCL Technology etc.
- Multi-national and National Core Companies
- Central Government / State Government / PSUs Such as Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd., BHEL, ISRO, DGCA.
- DRDO Labs such as GTRE, ADE ,ADRDE etc.
- CSIR Labs such as NAL.
- Service Sector like Banks, Insurance and Financial Services etc.
- Aeronautical Institutes / Engineering Colleges / Universities
- Defence Services, namely, Indian Air force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.